søndag den 18. december 2011

See Horizon

Out of my Window
I see your Car
Sounds of the Wind blowing
the Rain raging Wild

Oh when I look into your Eyes
Baby
We´re working so Hard
and got so Little Time

I will not ever Let You Down
Let You Down

Hear the Sound of your Steps
nearing
Sun breaks through Icy Winter
like a Summernight
down at the Park
Breeze through the Ferris Wheel
and your Hands in my Hair

I will not ever Let You Down
Let You Down

Thousands of Birds
crossing the Sky
kissing you, flying
Pour the Coffee and touch your Face
Radio´s playing that Bruce again
I see your Car is seated for two

I will not ever Let You Down
Ever Let You Down

Love came my Way
and I will work so Hard, Baby
for those Hearts
not to be Broken
read the last Page of my Past
ready to see Horizon

Take me There
to see the open Land
Moon rising bright
Us lying down
Baby, now the Rain is Sweet
the Sound of your Voice
keeping me Tight

I will never Let You Down
Let You Down
Let You Down








Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar